This section focuses on how the Americans with
Disabilites Act integrates into the hiring process (pre-offer stage).
Topics coverered in this section include concepts and definitions critical
to understanding the ADA. These include:
- Ability to perform job functions
- What is a disability
- When the disability is known
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Essential job functions
- Asking applicants about sick leave or time
- Drug use and drinking habits
- What is considered an agility or Fitness test
- What is considered a medical examinations
- Psychological examinations
- Workers' compensation
- Third party questions
- Undue Hardship
here to start.
here to take the test.